Appalachian Hardwood Charcuterie Cutting Board, Pennsylvania, Handmade in the USA
- State-shaped board for kitchen prep and serving, made of maple and walnut hardwoods
- Beautifully handcrafted in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky using local hardwoods
- Eye-catching striped pattern; expertly cut and sanded with a wonderfully smooth finish
- Approximately 12-1/2 x 7 x 3/4 inches (LxWxH); hand wash and apply cutting board oil to preserve finish
- Expect minor variations and imperfections due to handcrafting and the use of natural wood
- Other states and motifs also available
You can celebrate the USA and your home state at your next gathering with this beautifully handcrafted cutting and serving board. It's made in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky by a small family firm using maple and walnut hardwoods harvested from the same region. The striped pattern creates an eye-catching contrast that highlights the natural beauty of the wood, while the meticulously carved edges and smooth finish give it a wonderful, premium feel. It's a piece you'll want to display even when you're not chopping or serving. Keep in mind that natural wood shows variations in grain as well as knots and other random markings. No two boards look exactly alike, so please appreciate the unique characteristics that contribute to the joy of buying natural, handmade goods.
We Also Recommend
Fair Trade Zulu 3-1/2-inch Handwoven Catch-All Caddy/Wine Bottle Coaster, African Eclipse, Intricate Pattern
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.