Copper Relics Handmade 1.25-inch Round Fern Leaf Earrings
Conceived in the mountains of North Carolina, Copper Relics is a line of handcrafted jewelry by the husband and wife team of Dylan and Stephanie Henry. From their studio in Asheville, they create earrings, bracelets, and other jewelry that meld the richness of copper with timeless motifs and modern twists. Their earrings are made from upcycled copper which has been cut, embossed, and formed by hand, and the findings are of sterling silver, also made in the USA. A transparent sealer preserves the beautiful patina.
- Handcrafted in Asheville, North Carolina by Stephanie and Dylan Henry
- Made of hand-cut 100% upcycled copper with an embossed fern leaf pattern
- 1.25 inches round; American-made, sterling silver ear wires
- Sealed to preserve the rich copper patina
- Handmade, so some variations and minor imperfections should be anticipated
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.