Conduit Press Handbound Reclaimed Leather Journal, Each One Unique
- Rustic journal crafted from reclaimed upholstery leather
- Handbound around 70 lb. handtorn paper
- Boho features skeleton keys; Natural uses real wood buttons
- Every journal is uniqe, so yours will vary from the photos
- Approximately 6 x 4 x 1 inches; handmade in the USA
Conduit Press, a made in America small business, creates these rustic journals from reclaimed upholstery leather that would otherwise become unused scrap. They all feature beautiful leather pieced together to create colorful, textured covers surrounding 70 lb. handtorn paper, perfect for journaling or doodling. The Boho Collection is a call to all the eclectic bohemians out there who crave a little of the uncommon as they let their creativity come alive. Embellished with skeleton keys, these journals belong in the hands of artists who adore the look of rustic elements to inspire their work. The Natural Collection has a similar feel, but the keys are swapped out for real wood buttons of various sizes. Due to handcrafting and the use of re-purposed materials, every journal is unique, so yours will resemble but not match the photos.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.