Clay Path Studio Handmade Pottery Sugar Bowl, Eggplant
- Handmade, wheel-thrown pottery from Clay Path Studio of York, Pennsylvania
- Beautifully functional design, available in a variety of lead-free glazes
- 3-1/2 x 4 inches (DxH), holds about 1-1/4 cups; size, shape, and color will vary somewhat
- Unglazed bottom with studio logo; matching creamer available separately
- Minor variations and imperfections should be expected; safe for microwave and dishwasher
Clay Path Studio in York, Pennsylvania, creates beautiful handcrafted pottery that's practical for everyday use and artistically stylish for entertaining. The pottery is lead-free and safe for use in the microwave, oven (with preheating), and dishwasher. Each piece is individually handmade and unique, so please expect variations in size, color, and texture.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.