Clay Path Studio Handmade Pottery Sugar Bowl, Eggplant
- Handmade, wheel-thrown pottery from Clay Path Studio of York, Pennsylvania
- Beautifully functional design, available in a variety of lead-free glazes
- 3.5 x 4 inches (DxH), holds about 1-1/4 cups; size, shape, and color will vary somewhat
- Unglazed bottom with studio logo; matching creamer available separately
- Minor variations and imperfections should be expected; safe for microwave and dishwasher
Clay Path Studio in York, Pennsylvania, creates beautiful handcrafted pottery that's not only practical for everyday use but also artful and elegant enough for entertaining and special celebrations. The pottery is lead-free and safe for use in the microwave, oven (with preheating), and dishwasher. As with most handmade wares, slight variations in size, color, and texture, as well as minor imperfections, should be expected and confirm the pottery's artisan roots.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.