Charlestown Porcelaine Sea Grape Leaf Platter with Mother and Baby Turtles
Charlestowne Porcelaine features pottery meticulously handcrafted in Port Richey, Florida by Leo and Karin Villaroman. This sweet dish is slab-built using the impression of a sea grape leaf and embellished with a mother and baby sea turtle rendered in natural clay. The earthy matte finish of the clay creates a pleasing contrast with the gloss white interior glaze. The piece is lead-free, food-safe, and can be placed in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and add to the originality and artisan nature of each object.
- Handcrafted pottery by Leo and Karin Villaroman of Port Richey, Florida
- Sea grape leaf imprint with white gloss glaze; fluted rim embellished with sculpted mother and baby turtles
- Approximately 9.5 x 8 x 2 inches
- Individually handmade, so minor variations and imperfections should be expected
- Lead-free, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher; made in America
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.