Charlestown Porcelaine Sea Grape Leaf with Sea Turtles Dish
Charletowne Porcelaine features pottery meticulously handcrafted in Naples, Florida by Leo and Karin Villaroman. This charming dish is slab-built in the shape of a gracefully fluted sea grape leaf and adorned with a mother sea turtle and her adorable baby. The white-glazed interior is food safe, so the piece is both decorative and functional. Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected and add to the originality and artisan nature of each object.
- Handcrafted, slab-built pottery by Leo and Karin Villaroman
- Sea grape leaf adorned with mother and baby sea turtles
- Both decorative and functional, the white-glazed interior is food safe
- Due to handcrafting, variations should be expected
- Approximately 9.5 x 7.5 x 2.4 inches; made in Naples, Florida, USA