Bolga Elephant Grass Checked Shopper Tote, Handwoven in Ghana, Black/Natural
- Open tote handbag, handwoven by skilled artisans in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana
- Made of thick and durable elephant grass in a black and natural check pattern
- Approximately 17x 6 x 18.5 inches (LxWxH), including handles; handles have a 6-inch drop
- Bolga baskets and bags are known for the beauty and durability
- Lightly mist with water to reshape and refresh the bag
These beautiful tote handbags are handmade by artisans in the Bolgatanga region of Ghana. Woven from thick elephant grass in a black and natural check pattern, their simple design and durable construction result in a beautifully versatile accessory that will last for years.
If your bag becomes misshapen, lightly moisten it with water (do not saturate), reshape as needed, and allow to air dry. Even if you don't need to reshape the bag, it's a good idea to mist it now and then to keep it pliable and fresh looking. The bags are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, an association committed to providing fair wages to artisans and workers.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Kershaw Chive Ken Onion Pocketknife, Plain Blade, Azurite/Mother of Pearl Handle (Each One Unique)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.