Beehive Handmade Whale and Anchor Pewter Baby Spoon Set
Beehive Handmade features the designs of artists Sandra Bonazoli and Jim Dowd who met while in art school. Inspired by the practical and beautiful vintage kitchenware that they found at flea markets and estate sales, they created their own collection of cups, spoons, and utensils, later partnering with an established silversmith company near Providence, Rhode Island. Over the years, the collection has expanded to include gift items and home decor accessories. All their work is meticulously handmade in the USA of high-quality materials, destined to become the vintage finds of generations to come.
- Lead-free pewter feeding set, hand cast in the USA by American artisans
- Embossed whale and anchor motifs on the handles with "Ahoy" on the reverse side
- Perfect for babies and toddlers just learning to feed themselves
- Each utensil 4.75 inches long; arrives in a signature gift box with metallic gold logo
- Meets all CPSIA safety guidelines for children's feeding products; hand wash
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.