Baseball 12-inch Appalachian Hardwood Charcuterie Cutting Board, Handmade in the USA
- Round cutting board for kitchen prep and serving; stitching created with inlaid epoxy
- Beautifully handcrafted in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky using local hardwoods
- Expertly cut and sanded for a wonderfully smooth finish
- Approximately 12 x 3/4 inches (DxH); stitching is on top side only
- Expect minor variations and imperfections due to handcrafting and the use of natural wood
- Hand wash and apply cutting board oil to preserve finish
This handcrafted cutting and serving board is made in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky by a small family firm using hardwoods harvested from the same region. The stitching is created with epoxy inlay. It's sure to score a home run at your game day parties. Keep in mind that natural wood shows variations in grain as well as knots and other random markings. No two boards look exactly alike, so please appreciate the unique characteristics that contribute to the joy of buying natural, handmade goods.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.