Barb Lund Pottery Earring Holder, Lime Green/Avocado
Barb Lund began her work in functional pottery in 1986. She creates her pieces in her backyard studio in Bloomington, Indiana, and these beautifully practical earring holders have become her signature design. The holders are handmade from start to finish. Barb throws the clay on the wheel, trims it, pokes the holes, fires the bisque, and then applies her custom glazes which come in a vast array of colors and patterns. Due to handcrafting and the dynamic nature of the glazes, each holder is unique, and variations should be anticipated.
- Handmade by Barb Lund in her backyard studio in Bloomington, Indiana
- A beautiful way to organize your earrings (earrings not included)
- Center column is open making it perfect as a vase for fresh flowers
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- 5 x 4.5 inches (DxH), approximately 50 holes; made in the USA, signed by the artist
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.