Rooster Appalachian Hardwood Charcuterie Cutting Board, Handmade in the USA
- Rooster-shaped cutting board for kitchen prep and serving; made of maple and walnut woods
- Beautifully handcrafted in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky using local hardwoods
- Eye-catching striped pattern; expertly cut and sanded with a wonderfully smooth finish
- Approximately 11-1/2 x 10-1/2 x 3/4 inches (LxWxH)
- Expect minor variations and imperfections due to handcrafting and the use of natural wood
- Hand wash and apply cutting board oil to preserve finish
This beautifully handcrafted cutting and serving board is made in the Appalachian Mountains of Kentucky by a small family firm using maple and walnut hardwoods harvested from the same region. The striped pattern creates an eye-catching contrast that highlights the natural beauty of the wood, while the meticulously carved edges and smooth finish give it a wonderful, premium feel. It's a piece you'll want to display even when you're not chopping or serving. Keep in mind that natural wood shows variations in grain as well as knots and other random markings. No two boards look exactly alike, so please appreciate the unique characteristics that contribute to the joy of buying natural, handmade goods.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.