Anthony Stoneware Handled Soup Crock
These handled crocks are wonderful for serving French Onion Soup, chowders or single serving casseroles and desserts. Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built themselves. Carved and sculpted rims are prevalent and have become the signature design element of their work.
- Handmade, food-safe artisan pottery
- Ideal for French Onion Soup or single-serving casseroles and desserts
- Beautiful custom glazing with sculpted handles
- Due to handcrafting, some variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 8 x 5 x 2.5 inches (LxWxH), 16-oz. capacity; made in the USA
We Also Recommend