Anthony Stoneware Pocket Vase Utensil Crock
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas kiln which they designed and built. Please note that glaze colors and textures will vary, especially with French Blue. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
- Slab construction with a narrow, pocket design
- Neatly displays utensils in a row for easy selection (utensils not included)
- Also functions as a unique vase or planter
- Each is one-of-a-kind, so some variations should be expected
- Approximately 10.5 x 5 x 7.5 inches
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.