Anthony Stoneware Pine Cone Bird House
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built. The result is beautiful vessels for serving, decorating and birding which will add distinction to your home and garden.
- Handmade, winter proof artisan pottery with lift-off top
- Beautiful lead-free custom glaze
- Nesting platform inside; #90 stainless steel hanging wire
- No two exactly alike, so some variations should be expected
- 13 x 9 x 9 inches (not including wire); made in the USA
We Also Recommend