Anthony Stoneware 2-Piece Cone Bird House
- Handmade, winter-proof artisan pottery with lift-off top
- Beautiful lead-free custom glaze
- Nesting platform inside; #90 stainless steel hanging wire
- No two exactly alike, so some variations should be expected
- 13 x 9 x 9 inches (not including wire); made in the USA
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built. The result is beautiful vessels for serving, decorating and birding which will add distinction to your home and garden.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.