Anthony Stoneware Petals 8-inch Footed Bowl
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Custom designed exclusively for The Barrington Garage
- Approximately 8 x 3 inches (DxH); lead-free, dishwasher-safe
- Use it as a candy dish or as a beautiful accent for an end table
- Individually handcrafted, so some variations should be expected
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua, who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using the traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. They mix their own custom glazes and fire their pottery in a gas kiln that they designed and built. Due to the dynamic nature of handmade pottery, glaze colors and textures will vary. French Blue varies the most, trending between washed blue and medium blue. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.