Anthony Stoneware Napkin Rings, Set of 4
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built. These beautiful napkin rings are shaped with graceful curves and have a flat base which keeps them displayed at just the right angle.
- Set of 4 handmade pottery napkin rings
- Graceful curved design with rich custom glazing
- Flat bottoms keep rings displayed in upright position
- Created by hand, so variations should be expected; napkins not included
- 3 x 2.3 x 2.6 inches (LxWxH); made in North Carolina, USA
We Also Recommend
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.