Anthony Stoneware Microwave Bacon Cooker
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own customs glazes, but they also fire the pottery in a gas kiln which they designed and built. Please note that glaze colors and textures will vary. For this reason, your bacon cooker will resemble, but not exactly match those in the photos. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Drape bacon over rim, cover with paper towel, microwave to desired crispness
- Grease pools in base and can be easily poured; dishwasher-safe
- Due to handcrafting, variations and minor imperfections should be expected
- Approximately 7" x 6.5" x 5.3" (LxWxH), rim is 4" in diameter
We Also Recommend