Anthony Stoneware Hashtag Soap Dish, Handmade American Pottery
- Artisan pottery soap dish, handmade in North Carolina
- Criss-cross rack keeps soap elevated for quick drying
- Also perfect holding a small sponge
- Individually handmade, so expect slight variations and imperfections
- Approximately 5-1/4 x 2 inches (DxH), lead-free, dishwasher-safe
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua, who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using the traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. They use custom-mixed glazes, and the pottery is fired in a gas kiln that they designed and built. Due to the dynamic nature of handmade pottery, glaze colors and textures will vary somewhat. French Blue varies the most, trending between washed blue and medium blue. These variations make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will you have more of the white hashtag soap dishes?
Thanks for your interest in the Anthony Stoneware Hashtag Soap Dish. White is on order, and we hope to receive them in 1-2 weeks.