Anthony Stoneware Handmade Yarn Bowl
Richly glazed pottery bowl with textured lip keeps your yarn neatly in place (and away from playful pets). The curved slot in the side keeps the yarn flowing freely during knitting. Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built. Please note that glaze colors and textures will vary, especially with French Blue. For this reason, while your bowl will be in the color family you select, a match with the photos can't be guaranteed. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
- Handmade pottery bowl with curved slot for easy yarn access while knitting
- Richly glazed in various shades with unique sculpted rim
- Keeps yarn ball from rolling around the floor (and away from playful pets)
- Each created by hand, so some variations in size and color should be expected
- Approximately 6 x 3.5 inches (DxH); made in North Carolina, USA
We Also Recommend