Anthony Stoneware Earring Bowl
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built. Please note that glaze colors and textures will vary. For this reason, while your piece will be in the color family you select, a match with the photos can't be guaranteed. These variations are what make each piece unique and confirm the artisan nature of the work.
- Artisan pottery, handmade in the USA
- Pedestal bowl provides a beautiful way to organize and store your earrings and other jewelry
- Individually handcrafted, so some variations should be expected
- Can hold up to 30 pairs of earrings (exact number may vary)
- Approximately 8 x 4 inches (DxH)
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.