Anthony Stoneware 5-inch Square Footed Dish
This small, handmade bowl is slab-built and accented with pleated corners for a unique profile. It's perfect as a candy or nut dish, dessert bowl, or for baking and serving hot dip. Displayed alone, it makes an artistic accent piece for an end table or shelf. All Anthony Stoneware is lead-free and safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
Anthony Stoneware is the pottery of Paul Anthony and Tim Jaqua who work from their studio in Western North Carolina using traditional techniques of wheel-throwing and slab construction. Not only do they mix their own glazes, but the pottery is fired in a gas-fired kiln which they designed and built themselves. Carved and sculpted rims are prevalent and have become the signature design element of their work. Please keep in mind that glaze colors and textures will vary, so yours may resemble but not match the photos.
- Unique, slab-built pottery, handmade in North Carolina
- Lead-free, food-safe, perfect for baking and serving
- Approximately 5 x 5 x 2.5 inches; sizes and glaze colors will vary somewhat
- Use for serving desserts, dips, sauces, or as a candy dish or nut bowl
- Other sizes also available
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.