African Olive Wood 3-piece Serving Set with Bone Handles, Handmade in Kenya
- Genuine olive wood serving utensils, hand carved in Kenya
- Recycled bone handles, carved to resemble antelope antlers
- 3-piece set includes a spoon, spreader, and fork; perfect for appetizers, cheese, olives, etc.
- Each utensil is approximately 7 inches long
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Kamba artisans in Kenya hand carve wild olive wood to create these beautifully practical serving utensils. The rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood is accented with recycled bone, carved to resemble antelope antlers. All-natural materials and handcrafting make each set unique. Please expect some variations and minor imperfections. The utensils are imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, an association committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
LIGHTLi Moving Flame Advanced Battery-Operated LED Indoor Wax Votive Candles, Ivory, 2" x 4", Set of 2
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.