African Handmade Olive Wood Coffee Scoop with Painted Bone Handles in Random Patterns
- Genuine olive wood coffee scoop, hand carved in Kenya
- Batik-dyed cow bone handle in black and white; patterns and woodgrain will vary
- Approximately 7 x 1-3/4 inches (LxW); hand wash, apply light coating of mineral oil to enhance and preserve the wood
- Not just for coffee; perfect for measuring a dollop of anything
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, member of the Fair Trade Federation
Kenyan artisans hand carve wild olive wood to create these delightful coffee scoops. The rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood is accented with batik-dyed cow bone handles in random patterns. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two scoops are exactly alike. The scoops are imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, an association committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Sunflower, Daisy, and Lavender Swag Cotton Flour Sack Dish Towel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.