African Hand Carved Olive Wood Condiment Spoons with Bone Handles (Each One Unique), Set of 2
- Set of 2 olive wood spoons hand carved by Kenyan artisans
- Dyed cow bone handles with handpainted patterns (patterns are random and will vary from photos)
- Approximately 7 x 1-1/4 x 1/2 inches; perfect for serving sugar, condiments, candy, nuts, etc
- Individually handcrafted in Kenya, each one unique
- Imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Kenyan makers hand carve these small wooden spoons from wild olive wood and then complement the rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood with hand-painted patterns on the cow bone handles. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two are alike. Patterns on the handles will vary from photos. The spoons are imported into the United States by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation. They are committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Patriotic Chocolate Lab with US Flag and Pillow Cotton Flour Sack Kitchen Towel
Save $ 2.49
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.