African Fair Trade Zulu Telephone Wire 4.5-inch Small Triangle Basket, Red Rainbow
- Sweet little triangle basket, meticulously handwoven with sturdy telephone wire
- Brilliant shades of red, black, purple, yellow, green, orange, and blue
- 4.5 x 4.5 x 2 inches (LxWxH); due to handcrafting, sizes and patterns will vary
- Perfect as a caddy for keys, paper clips, rubber bands, jewelry, etc.
- Handmade in South Africa, providing work for more than 700 Zulu families
Combining a modern-day material with traditional weaving techniques, talented Zulu makers living in rural South Africa create these beautiful baskets by hand. This fusion of past and present enables more than 700 Zulu families to gain the dignity of work and self-sufficiency. Bridge for Africa, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is a well-established and respected provider of fine contemporary crafts to the American market. They pay their artist partners a living wage, promote sustainable development in Africa, and educate consumers in the U.S. about the benefits of Fair Trade as a method to fight poverty in the developing world. Your purchase of a Bridge for Africa product will bring unique beauty to your home while advancing hope for future generations of African artisans.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.