African Fair Trade Shallow Round Nesting Baskets, Set of 3, Turquoise/Ivory/Orange
- Set of 3 shallow round baskets, handwoven in Senegal
- Made from cattail stalks and strips of colorful plastic
- Diameter from large to small is about 13, 10, and 8 inches; sizes are approximate and will vary
- Use as fruit bowls, bread baskets, or lovely decor accents
- Due to handcrafting, minor variations and imperfections should be expected
These colorful baskets are handwoven by groups of Wolof women near Thies in rural Senegal. They use cattail, a grass-like plant that grows abundantly near water and plastic threads, which add strength and durability. They're sure to add a lovely splash of African decor to any room you choose.
We Also Recommend
African Fair Trade Zulu Telephone Wire 4-1/2" Small Triangle Basket, White Desert
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.