African Fair Trade Handwoven Raffia Basket, Large, Green/Gray/Black
- Large round basket, expertly handwoven in Burundi, East Africa
- Shades of green, bray, black, ivory, and tan; approximately 16 x 3.25 inches (DxH)
- Makes a striking centerpiece bowl
- Individually handcrafted, so variations in color, pattern, and size should be expected
- Imported by Bridge for Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Colorful raffia baskets handcrafted by talented weavers have become an iconic symbol of African culture. These beautiful designs are imported by Bridge for Africa, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting self-sufficiency and the dignity of work in rural African communities. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, they are committed to fair wages, safe working conditions, and long-term relationships built on mutual respect.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.