African Fair Trade Handwoven Raffia Basket for Wall or Table Display, Black/Ivory Check, X-Small
- Small round basket, expertly handwoven in Burundi, East Africa
- Made of grass and dyed sisal; approximately 6 to 7 inches in diameter, 1.5 inches tall
- For table or wall display (includes hanging loop)
- Individually handcrafted, so some variations in color, pattern, and size should be expected
- Imported by Bridge for Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Colorful raffia baskets handcrafted by talented weavers have become an iconic symbol of African culture. These beautiful designs are imported by Bridge for Africa, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to promoting self-sufficiency and the dignity of work in rural African communities. As a member of the Fair Trade Federation, they are committed to fair wages, safe working conditions, and long-term relationships built on mutual respect.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.