African Fair Trade Handwoven Banana Fiber Basket, Small
- Sturdy, handwoven basket made by Fair Trade artisans of East Africa
- Crafted from all-natural banana fiber with ivory sisal accents
- Approximately 11.5 x 5.5 inches (DxH), sizes, shapes, and shades of colors will vary
- Use for storing fruits and vegetables, as a cachepot for a favorite plant, or as a bread basket
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Talented women in rural East Africa weave abundant banana and sisal fibers to create beautifully functional baskets for the home. Their all-natural baskets can fulfill an array of purposes such as storing fruits and vegetables, serving bread, or organizing a few small toys. The baskets are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.