African Fair Trade Handwoven 16-inch Zephyr Design Bowl Basket with Leather Trim, Red/White
- Large centerpiece basket, handwoven by Fair Trade artisans in Senegal
- Sturdy construction from cattail stalks and strips of recycled plastic
- Zephyr pattern with natural dyed leather trim; individually handcrafted, expect minor imperfections
- Approximately 16 x 4 inches (DxH); sizes and patterns may vary slightly
- Other colors also available
Talented Wolof basket weavers in rural Senegal transform abundant cattail stalks and salvaged plastic strands to create beautifully functional tabletop baskets that will bring authentic African style to your home. The baskets are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation, an organization committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Sunflower, Daisy, and Lavender Swag Cotton Flour Sack Dish Towel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.