African Fair Trade Four Elements Handwoven Basket, Multicolor
- Colorful round basket, handwoven in Uganda; approximately 13 x 3.5 inches
- Made from banana stalks wrapped in natural and dyed raffia
- Ideal as a bread or fruit basket, or as a decorative accessory throughout the home
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
- Handcrafted, so some variations in color, size, and pattern should be expected
Talented weavers in Uganda handcraft these wonderful baskets from banana stalks wrapped in natural and dyed raffia. The beautiful arrow design and soft, earthy colors make them a desirable piece of functional art for any room of the home. The baskets are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation.
We Also Recommend
African Fair Trade Zulu Telephone Wire 4-1/2" Small Triangle Basket, White Desert
African Fair Trade Shallow Round Nesting Baskets, Set of 3, Turquoise/Ivory/Orange
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.