African Fair Trade 7.5-inch Beaded Lion Figurine, Blue
- Whimsical wire sculpture clad with glass beads
- Individually handcrafted, so yours will resemble but not exactly match the photos
- Approximately 7 x 4.5 x 6 inches (LxWxH); sizes will vary slightly
- Handmade in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
- Imported by Bridge for Africa, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
These whimsical figurines are handcrafted in the heart of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa. The skeleton is formed from flexible wire then adorned with glass beads. Each piece reflects the maker's inspiration of the moment, so some variations in color and shape should be anticipated.
Bridge for Africa, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is a well-established and respected provider of fine contemporary crafts to the American market. They pay their artist partners a living wage, promote sustainable development in Africa, and educate consumers in the U.S. about the benefits of Fair Trade as a method to fight poverty in the developing world. Your purchase of a Bridge for Africa product will bring authentic beauty to your home while advancing hope for future generations of African artisans.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Lavender with Butterflies and Bees Sponge Cloth, Eco-Friendly, Machine Washable
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.