Twisted Olive Wood Salad Serving Set with Bone Handles
Kamba carvers in the Machakos area of Kenya hand carve these wooden serving utensils from wild olive wood then complement the rich grain of the exquisite African hardwood with hand painted patterns on the bone handles. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, no two pieces are exactly alike, and variations in the wood grain and handle patterns should be expected. Swahili African Modern is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
- Kenyan olive wood servers carved with a twisted design
- Bone handles with handpainted patterns
- Each is unique; wood grain, handle patterns, and sizes will vary
- Approximately 12 x 3 inches; hand wash
- Made in Kenya for Swahili African Modern, member of the Fair Trade Federation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.