Terry Acker Pottery 18-inch Long Leaf Tray
- Lead-free, food-safe artisan pottery, handmade in Colorado
- Beautiful designs are achieved by melding contrasting patterns and glazes
- Approximately 18 x 5 x 2 inches; made in the USA, signed by the artist
- Perfect for serving sliced baguette, cracker, sushi, or crudites
- Individually handcrafted, so some variations in size, color, and pattern should be expected
Terry Acker works in her Fort Collins, Colorado studio creating art you can use. Her nature-inspired, hand-built stoneware includes trays, platters, and vases that will bring functional beauty to your home. The creation process begins by rolling out slabs of clay that are cut into the various shapes and sizes needed for the object. The cut slabs are stamped with original designs such as leaves and accented with slip-trailing. Multiple layers of glazing create dynamic colors and textures which are unique to each piece. The work is safe for the dishwasher, microwave, and oven, and is meant for everyday use as well as for celebrating special occasions
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.