Santa Fe Stoneworks Cholla Cactus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Turquoise
- Handle inlaid on both sides with natural cholla cactus wood and colorful epoxy
- Lockback mechanism with Damascus stainless-steel blade
- 5.2 inches long open, 3.1 inches closed
- Due to the use of natural material, colors and patterns will vary from photo
- Includes gift box; made in the USA and backed by maker's lifetime warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, kitchen cutlery, men’s gifts, and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks pieces is a unique example of the cutler’s art – the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry.
For their new Cholla Cactus Collection, Santa Fe Stoneworks has blended natural cactus wood with colorful acrylic accents for a look that captures the beauty and spirit of the desert southwest. The blade is made of patterned Damascus steel, which is characterized by its strength, edge holding ability, and dramatic appearance. The Damascus steel used in Santa Fe Stoneworks knives comes from Japan and is called “Sanmai Damascus” or Sandwich Damascus. There is a core of VG-10 steel with 16 layers of SUS410 high-carbon stainless steel on each side to produce a dramatic, rust-free blade with a total of 33 layers of steel. Santa Fe Stoneworks knives are backed by the maker's lifetime warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.