Santa Fe Stoneworks Arizona Ironwood 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife
- Genuine Arizona Desert Ironwood accented with jewel stone inlays
- Lockback mechanism with stainless-steel blade; solid Ironwood back
- 5.2 inches long open, 3.1 inches closed
- Due to the use of natural materials, variations should be expected
- Includes gift box; made in the USA and backed by maker's lifetime warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty, from one-of-a-kind custom designs to popular, affordable, collections of pocket knives, table and kitchen cutlery, men's gifts and accessories. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks collectibles is a unique example of the cutler's art - the quintessential marriage of fine steels with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. Arizona Desert Ironwood, used in this collection, is so hard that it doesn't float. Jewel stone inlays add luxe appeal. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Cholla Cactus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Turquoise
Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Obsidian/Abalone/Bronze
Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Turquoise/Abalone/Bronze
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.