Santa Fe Stoneworks Jewelry Collection Steak Knives, Turquoise, Set of 4
- Jeweled handles inlaid with genuine turquoise and black southwestern jet
- Polished wood on reverse side; hand wash only
- Premium stainless-steel, full tang blade; overall length 8 inches
- Due to the use of natural materials, vein patterns and shades of color will vary
- Includes gift box; made in the USA and backed by the maker's lifetime warranty
In the shadows of the Sangre de Cristo mountains sits a century-old adobe ranch house where artisans handcraft knives of rare beauty. Each of Santa Fe Stoneworks' creations is a unique example of the cutler's art – the quintessential marriage of fine steel with gemstone, shell, or intricate wood marquetry. Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, variations should be expected.
We Also Recommend
Santa Fe Stoneworks Cholla Cactus 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Turquoise
Santa Fe Stoneworks Gemstone Exotics 4-inch Damascus Steel Pocket Knife with Clip, Obsidian/Abalone/Bronze
Santa Fe Stoneworks 3-inch Lockback Pocket Knife with Damascus Steel Blade, Spalted Beech and Turquoise
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.