Sabbath-Day Woods Modern Triangles 11-1/2-inch Mantel Clock, Cherry and Black
- Handcrafted in the USA of certified sustainable Appalachian cherry wood
- Black veneer face with brushed aluminum time markers and hands
- Black wooden feet with felt furniture protectors; silky smooth finish, hand rubbed with Danish oil
- American-made quartz movement uses 1 AA battery (included)
- Approximately 11-1/2 x 1-1/2 x 6-1/2 inches (LxDxH)
Sabbath-Day Woods is the work of Desmond Suarez, a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman with over 30 years of professional experience. His art is inspired by the grandeur of the Smoky Mountains, which surround his studio, and the beauty of God's creation found in every piece of wood. Design influences come from Shaker, Arts & Crafts, Scandinavian and Japanese styles. Each of Desmond's pieces is handcrafted in the United States using select certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods. Great care is taken to ensure silky smooth hand-rubbed finishes that will endure for generations. From mantel clocks to serving boards, a Sabbath-Day Woods creation is sure to bring lasting beauty wherever it's displayed.
We Also Recommend
Creative Co-Op Stoneware Garlic Keper with Reactive Glaze, Each One Unique, Brown
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.