Sabbath-Day Woods American Liberty Mantel Clock, Cherry with Copper Face
Sabbath-Day Woods is the work of Desmond Suarez, a second-generation furniture artist and craftsman with over 30 years of professional experience. His art is inspired by the grandeur of the Smoky Mountains which surround his studio and the beauty of God's creation found in every piece of wood. Design influences come from Shaker, Arts & Crafts, Scandinavian, and Japanese styles. Each of Desmond's pieces is handcrafted in the United States using select certified sustainable Appalachian hardwoods, and great care is taken to ensure silky smooth hand-rubbed finishes which will endure for generations. From mantel clocks to serving boards, a Sabbath-Day Woods creation is sure to bring lasting beauty wherever it's displayed.
- Handmade in the USA of certified sustainable Appalachian Cherrywood
- Impeccably crafted, hand-rubbed, silky smooth finish; genuine copper face, aged patina
- 9 x 8 x 1.8 inches (WxHxD); American-made quartz movement uses 1 AA battery (included)
- Beautiful accent piece for mantel or shelf; looks best displayed at eye level
- Due to handcrafting and the use of natural materials, slight variations should be expected
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.