Roosfoos Pewter Good Dog Measuring Spoons with Stand
- Designed and handcrafted by Tim Rooseboom of Roosefoos Pewter
- Made in the USA; cast in lead-free, American pewter
- Accurate 1/4, 1/2, 1 teaspoon, and 1 tablespoon sizes; spoons range from 3-1/4 to 4 inches in length
- Fire hydrant inspired stand, made of pewter and copper; 2 x 2 x 4-1/2 inches (LxWxH)
- Dishwasher-safe, but hand wash to avoid darkening; use pewter polish, if desired
Let these dogs fetch the ingredients for your favorite recipe. The stand, inspired by a fire hydrant, is made of pewter with a copper post. Raised lettering on the spoons makes the measurements easy to read. Polished to a luster, they're are made to last, and age and use will bring out a rich patina. Wash them by hand or put them in the dishwasher if you don't mind them darkening. Use pewter polish, if desired.
Roosfoos is the work of pewter artisan Tim Rooseboom. From his Eugene, Oregon studio, he creates intriguing designs that transform mundane objects into something extraordinary. He uses only the finest quality, lead-free American pewter, and all his kitchen accessories are food-safe.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.