PotTerre Raku Pottery Aspen 5 x 7 Photo Frame
PotTerre is the work of Colorado artist Terre Christensen who specializes in raku pottery. Raku is an ancient glazing process which renders pieces bathed in flashes of blue, purple, and red in a fiery field of shiny copper. For these handcrafted frames, Terre uses raku shards and glass beads to create a mosaic inspired by Colorado's iconic Aspen trees. Every frame is unique, so yours will resemble but not match the example shown in the photo.
- Handcrafted picture frame by Colorado artist Terre Christensen
- Made with raku pottery shards and glass beads, inspired by Colorado Aspen trees
- Holds a 5 x 7 photo with glass window; easel back for portrait or landscape display
- Each is unique; yours will resemble but not match the example in the photos
- Overall size 10.5" x 8.5" x 1" (WxHxD); made in the USA
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.