Mary Lake-Thompson Farmhouse Chicken Mug
- Stoneware mug features two chicken designs by Mary Lake-Thompson
- Sold individually, photo shows both sides of the same mug
- Contrasting red band on rim gives a crisp pop of color
- 5 x 3.3 x 4.2 inches, 10-oz. capacity; lead-free
- Safe for microwave and dishwasher (not oven)
Mary Lake-Thompson studied art at the University of Colorado and the San Francisco Art Institute. She and her husband, Richard, met in the 70s and began a journey that has taken them from selling original prints at local art shows to a nationally recognized brand. Mary Lake-Thompson, Ltd. has designed and produced soaps, aprons, bath products, drawer liners, sachets, napkins, hats, and of course, their signature flour sack towels. The company is located in Oroville, California and now employs about 50 people. Mary's daughter, Sara, continues the tradition through her own, modern take on classic housewares called Montgomery Street Designs.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.