Larrabee Ceramics Handmade Coffee Mug
- Heavy, durable pottery, lead-free, handmade in the USA
- 5 x 3-1/2 x 4-3/4 inches (LxWxH), 12-ounce capacity with room for cream
- Brown and green glazes tend to be thicker with more dimension; other colors have a smoother texture
- No two mugs are exactly alike; color, pattern, and texture will vary
- Safe for use in microwave and dishwasher
Utah-based Larrabee Ceramics creates functional pottery with colorful, eye-catching glazes. The tools of the trade include a potter's wheel, Ram press, extruder, and slab roller, and gas kilns, all used to create unique pottery that brings beauty to everyday meals and special occasions. The work is heavy and durable, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
Larrabee Ceramics glazes are spontaneous and dynamic, making each piece unique. Color names are approximations, and hues will vary. For instance, Red/Multi may run the gamut from rusty-red to pinkish-red. For this reason, color and textural matches cannot be guaranteed. The brown and green glazes tend to come out of the kiln a bit thicker than the others, with more body and dimension. They sometimes resemble icing that's dribbled down the sides of a cupcake.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.