Larrabee Ceramics Coffee Mug
- Heavy, durable handmade pottery with dynamic glazing in rich shades
- 5 x 3.5 x 4.8 (LxWxH), 14-oz. capacity (sizes may vary slightly); lead-free glaze
- Brown and green glazes tend to be thicker with more dimension, other colors are smooth
- Color, pattern, and texture are unique to each piece (see description below for details)
- Handmade in Utah; microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe
From his studio in Park City, Utah, Bruce Larrabee creates functional pottery with colorful, eye-catching glazes. The tools of his trade include a potter's wheel, a Ram press, an extruder, and a slab roller with which he creates eclectic pottery that brings beauty to everyday meals and special occasions. Fired in gas kilns, the work is heavy and durable, safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher.
Bruce's glazes are dynamic in nature which makes each piece unique. Color names are approximations and hues will vary. For instance, Red/Multi may run the gamut from rusty red to pinkish red. For this reason, color, and textural matches are not guaranteed. Also, the brown and green glazes tend to be quite thick with more body and dimension than the other colors. They sometimes resemble icing that's dribbled down the sides of a cupcake.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.