Larrabee Ceramics 8-1/2-inch Shallow Pasta Serving Bowl
- Handmade in Park City, Utah
- Heavy, durable stoneware with dynamic, lead-free glazing
- Perfect for single servings of pasta, salad, or for small side dishes
- Each piece is one-of-a-kind, so expect variations and minor imperfections
- 8-1/2 x 1-3/4 inches (DxH), 2-cup capacity; microwave, oven, and dishwasher-safe
Larrabee Ceramics of beautiful Park City, Utah, is the studio of Bruce Larrabee, whose lead-free, functional pottery is adorned with dynamic and eye-catching glazes. The tools of his trade include a potter's wheel, a Ram press, an extruder, and a slab roller with which he creates pottery that is robust, durable, and safe for microwave, oven, and dishwasher. Bruce's glazes have an organic quality and are highly responsive to the heat of his gas-fired kiln. The patterns and textures of each piece are spontaneous and unique, so no two pieces are exactly alike.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.