Inspire Pottery Studio 8.5-inch Soda Fired Jug with Vine Motif
- Handcrafted jug with vine accent by Pennsylvania potter, Joel Hildebrand
- German soda firing technique results in dynamic brown glaze and unique textures
- Approximately 6 x 5.5 x 8.5 inches (LxWxH); engraved with artist's signature
- Beautiful traditional accent for a mantel, shelf, or table; use as a vase for a small bouquet
- Individually handmade, so yours will resemble but not match the photos
This beautiful handmade pottery jug will accent a mantel or shelf with a backward glance at colonial style. The piece features a vine accent, and the glaze is soda fired, a traditional German method which results in dynamic shades of brown with flashes of iridescence. The nature of the process means that every piece is unique, so yours will resemble, but not match the photos.
Joel Hildebrand, founder and owner of Inspire Pottery Studio, is a Lancaster, Pennsylvania native who spent nearly a decade abroad learning and refining unique techniques of throwing and firing clay. His versatile talent is manifested across a spectrum of styles, from traditional forms and glazes to clean and simple designs that are at home in contemporary settings. Joel, his wife Charity, and their five kids live in Denver, Pennsylvania.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.