Imperium Shaving The Atlas Handmade Olivewood Razor
- Luxury with an Edge, handmade in Baltimore, Maryland; includes signature gift box
- Crafted with olivewood from trees near Jerusalem with heavy, chrome-plated fittings
- Exclusive, water-resistant Cirolex finish; perfectly balanced handle for smoother shave
- Uses Gillette Fusion compatible blades (one blade included); other models also available
- 3.25 x 6.5 inches (DxH); guaranteed for life by Imperium Shaving
Upgrade your shave with luxury shaving accessories from Imperium Shaving. Imperium's superlative razors and stands are handmade in Baltimore, Maryland using FSC-certified heirloom woods, natural stones, and plant-based acrylics with chrome-plated fittings. The makers select only the highest quality materials that will last a generation.
Imperium's handles are coated with Cirolex, their custom-engineered sealant. Unlike conventional wood finishes, it is a water-based sealant that cures crystal clear, will never cloud, and is guaranteed for life. The only care that's needed is to wipe it dry after use and never store it in the shower.
Models are available for Gillette Fusion, Mach 3, and Venus cartridges, as well as double-edge safety blades. All sets come in premium packaging, perfect for gifting.
We Also Recommend
Creative Co-Op Stoneware Garlic Keper with Reactive Glaze, Each One Unique, Brown
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.