Holman Pottery American Handmade Oil Bottle, Stripes and Stars
- Artisan pottery, handmade in Texas, signed by the artist
- Available in an array of glazes and patterns that will blend with any décor
- Stainless-steel spout with rubber gasket; lead-free, safe for microwave and dishwasher
- Each is a unique, handcrafted creation that will vary from photos
- Approximately 10 x 2-1/4 inches (HxD), holds about 11-12 ounces
These beautiful oil bottles from Holman Pottery will bring a touch of rustic elegance to your kitchen. The bottles are individually handmade by Tony Holman in his Plano, Texas studio, making each one the product of a moment in time. Yours will resemble, but not exactly match, the photos. The joy of buying handmade is that every piece brings with it a sense of the human touch that makes the one your receive uniquely your own. Holman Pottery is lead-free and safe for use in the oven (with gradual preheating), microwave, and dishwasher. To give or to keep, Tony Holman's timeless pottery is sure to be cherished for years to come.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.