Handwoven Rwandan Honeycomb Sisal Basket, Bright Blue/Ivory, Large
- Handwoven basket made of banana fiber and dyed sisal
- Approximately 12 to 13 inches in diameter and 3 to 4 inches high
- Use as a centerpiece bowl or display as wall art (hanging loop included)
- Made by talented women in rural Rwanda
- Imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation
Talented women in rural Rwanda utilize abundant banana and sisal fibers to create baskets that are both beautiful and useful. Store fruits and vegetables, serve bread, or create a lovely wall display (hanging loop included). The baskets are imported by Swahili African Modern, a member of the Fair Trade Federation. Due to handcrafting, you should expect some minor imperfections and variations in size, color, and pattern.
We Also Recommend
African Fair Trade Zulu Telephone Wire 4-1/2" Small Triangle Basket, White Desert
African Fair Trade Shallow Round Nesting Baskets, Set of 3, Turquoise/Ivory/Orange
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.