Handmade Bone Hair Pick Earrings from Kenya
- Handcrafted by Fair Trade artisans in Kenya
- Made of natural bone in shades of gray
- Surgical steel ear wires for sensitive ears
- Approximately 4 x 7/8 inches (LxW)
- Individually handmade, expect slight variations
These beautifully intriguing earrings from Kenya are handmade of natural cow bone with surgical steel wires to accommodate sensitive ears. They're imported into the United States by a Swahili African Modern, a Fair Trade Federation member committed to providing fair wages to their artisan workers and creating products from sustainable materials.
We Also Recommend
Mary Lake-Thompson Sunflower, Daisy, and Lavender Swag Cotton Flour Sack Dish Towel
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.