Emily Pearlman Pottery Iris 11-inch Square Platter
New York based potter Emily Pearlman specializes in wheel-thrown and hand-built stoneware. Her Iris series has been the mainstay of her collection for many years and still contains some of her best-selling pieces. Decorations and finishing touches are added while the clay is still damp, and glazes are mixed from non-toxic lead-free dry chemicals. Every piece is fired at a temperature over 2280 degrees Farenheit which provides a durable chip resistant surface. Emily's work moves easily between traditional, contemporary and eclectic design styles, and its functional nature adds beauty and style to everyday life.
- Hand built stoneware by New York potter Emily Pearlman
- Emily's Iris series features many of her best selling pieces
- Lead-free, food-safe glaze; safe for dishwasher and microwave
- Created by hand, one at a time, so variations should be expected
- Approximately 11 x 11 x 1 inches; handmade in the USA