Dock 6 Pottery Heart Ornament with Fused Glass, Red
- Handmade ceramic tile ornament in the iconic heart shape
- Red glaze accented with crackled fused glass resembling natural geodes; glass color will vary
- Comes with ribbon hanger; approximately 2.5 x 2.6 inches (LxW), not including hanger
- Glazes and glass react spontaneously when fired in the kiln, so expect variations; no two exactly alike
- Available in other colors and in larger sizes as coasters and trivets; made in the USA
Dock 6 Pottery is widely known for unique creations that meld traditional pottery with crackled fused glass. The sparkling crystallization and multicolored highlights mimic natural geodes created by the forces of nature, and the spontaneity of the process means each piece has a unique personality.
Kerry Brooks has been a potter since 1988, learning her craft in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and now working with her team from her studio and gallery, Dock 6 Pottery, in the Longfellow neighborhood of South Minneapolis.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.